12 November 2010

thirty, fun and . . . flirty?

well, and married, at any rate! and much happier that way than jennifer garner's character ever was, i think. and mark rufalo(?)'s sort of a jerk in real life, anyway, is my understanding.
it was a very early morning, that started around 5 with a coughing fit--my poor baby! and then a poopy diap. hubs is gone; left yesterday and will not return until 9 pm . BUT i have dance this morning, and then i think i will go to anthro: what better way to celebrate myself than with an anthro discount??? also it's raining today :D which, while it dampens any outdoor plans, means coolness and greyness and everything else that delights my scots-welsh-irish soul. hubs IS gone, though . . . but i keep thinking how much more awfuller it could be: no hubs to be gone, and no boy with whom to be home alone!!!! and there are so many good friends around that i suspect we will be able to pass the day in relative ease. 
with that in mind, then, i shall raise my eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my Help, and rejoice in all that He has given to me.
and to think how bad it could really be: i could be kim kardashian.

No comments: