15 May 2006

ice cream kisses

sitting on the couch, movie over, long drive, long weekend, you're in love with me and i'm pretty damn sure i love you too and minty chocolate cold goodness and my apartment so quiet and calm and cool after the long hot windy car-ride and roller-coaster weekend and you wanted me then. such safety and security and peace and i fit so nicely in your arms and this is my favourite.

because the kiss was like that, too: safe and calm and quiet and giving. "let me give you this because i love you; i am giving you because i love you." such complete tranquility and selflessness and disbelieving shy pride.

long kiss strong and sure and gentle. mint-chocolate still in my mouth and cool tongues all the time in the world to share this kiss and this moment and your love and my acceptance. passion's intensity controlled and content with this sweet sharing. no pleasure seeking satiation, no taking or burning or searching, but resting and here is my soul: i will let you kiss my soul.

1 comment:

Restless Native said...

??????????? nothing!

That's some great poetic genius right there.

Translation in Cannibalese:
Hunga leek leek mbo-te.