11 May 2006

masquerade

perhaps you are wondering at the random ballerina purporting to be me. wishful thinking only. i have spent most of my life staring at ballerinas, wishing my body could accomplish such impossible-looking feats with such apparent ease. i am looking forward, however, to being able to post *real* photos--and real posts, instead of stolen minutes from work.

speaking of which, i submitted an official resignation letter yesterday: freedom is within my grasp! i delivered the letter to the hr director, and he said with jealousy, "congratulations." ah, the bliss of unemployment ...

which will not be lasting long--i'll be moving up to michigan the first weekend in june, where i'll be working part time at my dad's office as a medical receptionist and a couple nights a week at a gift shop in a rehab center. so one *motif* in my life, of pot-heads and alcoholics, continues. don't worry, daddy, i'm still sober ...

2 comments:

Restless Native said...

Do you have something against alcoholics?

I applaud your jobless bum status. I have preceded you, and, with some hard work and dedication, hopefully shall outlast you.

Mwbata hanga-banga ding-dong.

Restless Native said...

That's cannibal for "have a nice day"