26 January 2016

Before the thaw

we're sort of behind the times, playing catch-up.


 i have frostbite (michigan barn brat legacy), so staying out when it's "feels like 19" isn't so much of an option for me.


The Amazing Ryan has been working on digging us out, and our awesome neighbor Mr Charlie. 


The boys and I were so crazy excited about all of this snow though.


It beatifies everything.


We just got around to building our snowman today, when all the snow is melting.


Coupla tough thugs here.


She totally posed for this photo: she cracks me up. I love her wonky ponytails. At least they're both in.
(Isn't she beautiful? I look at her and still can't believe I have a daughter!)


Snowman!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime! I can't believe I found you! I stumbled across your blog! Do you have an email we can keep in touch? Anne (Monette) Hazel (remember? it has been a few years...from Christendom about 30 years ago ;)

j'aime said...

Anne! Of course I remember you! I would love to get back in touch! email gorman (dot) jaime [at] gmail. And don't make us older than we already are . . . not *quite* 30 years ;)