11 March 2014

Six

She is getting big, outgrowing already that "0-3".



So close to smiling, although not quite there yet--not that great glowing response to Mama's voice, or an older brother's silly antics.




After three babies, I finally caved and got a moby, mostly because i was desperate and couldn't remember at all what to do with a baby. i grabbed the last one they had at target, "leaf" green. i don't regret it, although it is hard on my back if i wear it too long.



she has moments of realizing that daddy is not just "Not Mama", but a real whole other person.



Having another baby pounds into my heart head blood how quickly it goes. It brings each moment a new poignancy.



Spring is on its way, although there is at least one more cold cold day in the forecast. The time change, which I hate more every year, has brought mass confusion to the littles over here. I am limiting caffeine and girding my loins once more for the No Yelling resolution. It is a battle, indeed, especially when we all are so tired and there is much adjusting occurring. It is not easy, friends, which is why I am thankful, so thankful, for this time of Lent, to refocus, recalibrate, regroup. Please pray for me as I face many challenges in this new year.

No comments: