10 May 2006

capitulation to modernity

so it has come to this. i do not pretend my life is any more interesting than anyone else's, but, like apparently so many others, i feel the urge to redeem myself from anonymity. also i thought that since i shall be miles away from everyone before too much longer, this would be a handy way to keep y'all updated. (look at that! a southern accent has even crept into my writing. this is indeed cause for alarm.)

it will take me a while to figure out this thing, and to get it looking fun and tidy. in the meantime, i owe the name of my little corner of hyperspace to
these ladies.

4 comments:

Restless Native said...

Just feelin' a little bored!

Nice background. Reminiscent of a Scotland Yard murder mystery. Sophisticated.
Mysterious.

It was the Maid, in the Closet, with the Frozen Chicken.

Restless Native said...

I am a cannibal, BTW.

I use words like tough, tasty, spicy, and under-cooked to describe my friends.

How do I love thee? let me count the ways.

Restless Native said...

1. Baked
2. Grilled
3. Fricasseeed
4. With lemon & parsley
5. Deep fat fried
6. Over easy / benedict
7. Greasy
8. For dinner
9. Minced
10. Stop squirming

GreenGirl said...

Miss Gipsy, your friends have answered a lot of questions I had about you. Now I can see why your eyes grow wide with terror each time your phone rings, and why you start shaking uncontrolably. If your so afraid of being eaten alive, maybe it's time to meet new people.

Now me, I prefer my friends with fava beans and a nice chianti.